To confirm your identity for International KYC and AML compliance you must upload two (2) different documents, one from each of the categories below, which combined provide your:
1. First and Last Name;
2. Date of Birth;
3. Photograph ID; and
4. Residential Address (a PO Box is not accepted).
- International Passport - The identity page containing your photo and personal details
A document from this list:
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Credit or Debit Card Statement
- Signed letter from Referee** confirming your current residential address
- Drivers Licence
** The Referee can be a Solicitor, Accountant, Employer, Landlord, Bank Employee or Teacher who has known you for at least two years. The letter must be on an official letterhead.
Recommended Image Capture
- Scanner, Smart phone or Digital / Web Camera (at least 8MP recommended)
Scanned documents should be over 300 dpi and file size less than 2.5 Mb
Images must be in colour, have clear edges and are not to be blurred
JPG or PNG file type
Take the image from directly overhead to give 90 degree angles to the documents corners
The information recorded on the Ezyaccount Registration form creates your Ezyaccount Personal Profile and the information provided must match the details contained in the two ID documents supplied.
It is your responsibility to maintain your Ezyaccount Profile and update expired ID documents and changes of residential address.