To send funds to a bank account the bank account must first be validated
Validating a bank account is a two step process:
Step 1: ADD NEW BANK ACCOUNT
- Log in to your Ezyaccount. Select your currency account
- From the Bank Accounts tab, select Add New Bank Account
- Select the currency of your bank account from the drop down. Click Continue
- Complete all Beneficiary and Bank Account details. Click Save Bank Account
An email notification titled 'Verifying Bank Details’ is sent to you advising that Admin will send a random amount from your Ezyaccount to the new bank account to verify the details supplied
Step 2: VALIDATING BANK ACCOUNT
Obtain the random amount Ezybonds has deposited into your bank account
- From the Bank Accounts tab select Validate Bank Account
- Click on the Friendly Name of the bank account to be validated
Enter the exact random amount Ezybonds deposited into your bank account
You will need the equivalent of $10.00 USD of Available Cleared Funds in the selected currency account to validate a bank account.
The equivalent of $10.00 USD will be temporarily withdrawn from this currency account by Admin while they review the bank account details and send a random amount to your bank account.
The difference between the $10.00 USD equivalent and the random amount deposited into your bank account will be credited back to your Ezyaccount.
Withdrawals can proceed immediately to validated bank accounts