If you change your mobile phone
number, you are required to complete the following steps:
- Select ‘Manage Accounts’ on your EzySMS
- Select ‘De-Register Mobile Phone’ from
the bottom of the screen
- Log in to your Ezyaccount
- From the ‘Your Profile’ tab select ‘EzySMS App Phone Numbers’ from the drop-down;
- Tick the check box for the mobile phone number
registered to your EzySMS App;
- Select ‘De-Register’
You have now successfully de-registered your mobile phone number from the App.
To begin using the App again, enter your existing Ezyaccount details, along with your new mobile phone number.