Depositing funds into an Ezyaccount is a two step process
1. Generate a Pending Deposit in your Ezyaccount
2. Deposit the Funds at the bank
The instructions to deposit funds in to an Ezyaccount are:
Step 1. Generate a Pending Deposit in your Ezyaccount
1. Log in to your Ezyaccount and select the currency of the deposit funds;
2. Select Deposit Funds then click on Deposit from Bank Account;
Either go online to transfer the funds from your bank or go into the bank and deposit the cash/check into the Ezybonds Bank Account.
Use the bank account details provided on the 'Pending Deposit' email notification.
Deposit the exact Unique Deposit Amount specified and supply your Ezy ID number as the reference if allowed.
Ezybonds uses the Unique Deposit Amount to identify your transaction and allocate the funds to your Ezyaccount, so pay any bank fees separately.
Keep the bank deposit receipt or a copy of the cheque/check as a record.
Bank Transfers are only accepted from savings or cheque/check accounts. Credit accounts or Bill Pay are not accepted
- A new pending deposit needs to be created for each individual deposit transaction.
- Deposits can take up to ten business days to clear due to local bank processing times.
When the funds are cleared by Admin to your Ezyaccount a 'Bank Deposit Cleared' email is sent to you.